IT System Administration
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Security Specialist for client from Space industry. You will be responsible for developing space navigation system, especially Galileo, Earth Observation, GIS and similar.
- Configuration of centrally managed AV technologies.
- AD security including design and implementation of security features, GPO management.
- Windows server administration and PKI management.
What we are looking for
- Experience with network communication analysis tools (e.g. tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Experience with PKI management.
- Possession of any of the following certifications: MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, etc.
- Good knowledge of ActiveDirectory, ability to implement security features and GPOs.
- Knowledge of security best practices/standards/principles such as NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE ATTACK.
- Networking experience/knowledge and broad understanding of network protocols and services (e.g. FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and concepts.
- Problem-solving ability, such as accessing and diagnosing broad technical problems.
- Experience with central AV technology management.
What’s in it for you
- Hybrid type of work (3 times per week you should be in office on Prague 7).
- Support with relocation and application for Security Clearance.